See past Snippet Sunday content…
- Snippet Sunday # 5: The Return“Success is not final, Failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts” – Winston Churchill Snippet Sunday is back, and this week our quote comes from Sir Winston Churchill. It reminds us that both success and failure are both fleeting; Like a leaf in a deep wind that whips up off … Continue reading Snippet Sunday # 5: The Return
- Hope and Change, Eventually.A few weeks ago I wrote a post about 2010 – 2019. If you need a refresher check it out here. This post is likely to be short, and less of a look at anything I’ve done, or anything to do with the city. Instead it’s a look torwards the future, starting with 2020, and … Continue reading Hope and Change, Eventually.
- Snippet Sunday # 5If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants. Sir Isaac Newton Just trying to ease back in. This weeks quotation comes from Sir Isaac Newton. In it, he states that if he has seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants. To … Continue reading Snippet Sunday # 5
- Snippet Sunday # 4Your new life is going to cost you your old one. It’s going to cost you your comfort zone and your sense of direction. It’s going to cost you relationships and friends. It’s going to cost youbeing liked, and understood.But it doesn’t matter. Because the people who aremeant for you are going to meet you … Continue reading Snippet Sunday # 4
- Snippet Sunday # 3Remember, that just because you hit bottom, doesn’t mean you have to stay there… Robert Downey Jr. This week our quote come from the poster child for not letting your past define you. Robert Downey Jr. has a storied past, and one that you can look up if you are truly interested. Prior to 2008, … Continue reading Snippet Sunday # 3
- Snippet Sunday # 2If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears the beat of a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away. Henry David Thoreau This week’s Snippet Sunday has both a very literal and figurative connotation; Let’s start with the literal. … Continue reading Snippet Sunday # 2
- Snippet Sunday # 1This weeks Snippet Sunday features a quote from the well decorated actor Tom Hanks. It speaks to all types of relationships of the human heart.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.